Your Android phone’s video camera allows you to capture some amazing and memorable moments on your travels, but sometimes you may find that the videos are of really bad quality, which can be very disappointing.
The best way to fix these bad-quality videos on your Android phone is to try some of the following methods below and see which one works best! If you need more detailed instructions on how to fix bad quality videos on Android, then read on…
1. Use ProShot
- Pro-shot is one of the most popular camera apps for Android, and for good reason. It offers a ton of features and customization options, allowing you to take control of your camera and produce high-quality videos.
- If you’re experiencing bad video quality on your Android device, there are a few things you can do to fix it.
- One of the first things you should do is make sure you’re using the right settings. ProShot offers a variety of settings that can be adjusted to improve video quality, so experiment with different options until you find the perfect combination for your needs.
- Another thing you can do is shoot in a lower resolution. Most phones these days have enough storage space for higher resolutions, but if not, shooting at 720p will help reduce compression.
- Shooting in HD is always going to give you better quality than shooting at SD (standard definition), but if you really want high-quality footage without wasting storage space then try recording at 720p or 480p instead. 1f. Once you’ve found the perfect settings for your phone’s camera, start filming again! Your videos should now look much better!
2. Go manual
If your phone’s video quality is poor, the first thing you should try is adjusting the settings manually. This can be done by opening the camera app and tapping on the Settings icon. From here, you can experiment with different resolutions, frame rates, and bitrates until you find a combination that works for you.
Just remember to keep an eye on your phone’s storage space, as higher-quality videos will take up more room. There are also other options in the menu if manual adjustments don’t work for you. For example, Night Mode may reduce the amount of noise or graininess in your images, while Anti-Shake may help stabilize shaky videos caused by jostling or unsteady hands.
Also Read: How to fix apps not opening on android
3. Use Manual Settings
Adjusting your phone’s camera settings can help improve the quality of your videos. Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner of the screen, then scroll down to Manual Settings. From here, you can adjust things like white balance, ISO, and exposure.
This won’t work for every video, but it’s worth a try if you’re having trouble with bad-quality videos. The time-lapse feature is also really helpful when it comes to making good-quality videos.
Use Filters: Filters are great because they allow you to change how an image looks without affecting the content that’s captured by the camera lens.
With these filters, there’s no need to use an editing app – simply tap Apply on whichever filter you want to use!
4. Take the picture in RAW format
When you take a picture in RAW format, you’re getting the most data possible straight from the sensor. This means that you can do more with the image in terms of editing and color correction. The downside is that RAW files are much larger than JPEGs, so you’ll need more storage space. But if you’re serious about getting high-quality video, RAW is the way to go.
If you want to shoot videos in RAW format, use these steps: 1) Open your camera app. 2) Tap Settings (gear icon). 3) Select Video quality 4) Select Best. 5) Tap Done. 6) Now press your shutter button again and it will be recording footage in RAW!
5. Optimize your video file
- Check the video resolution and file size. A larger file size means a better quality video, while a smaller file size will result in a poorer quality video. If your video is too large, you can try compressing it without losing too much quality.
- Inspect the video codecs used. Different codecs can have different effects on video quality, so it’s important to use the right codec for your needs. If you’re not sure which codec to use, try switching to a different one and see if that improves the quality of your video.
- Adjust the bitrate settings. The bitrate is how much data is encoded per second of video, and a higher bitrate means better quality. You may need to increase the bitrate setting in order to improve the quality of your video.
- Play with brightness and contrast levels: Sometimes just changing these two settings alone can make a huge difference in picture quality. One way to do this is by using auto-contrast mode or adjusting contrast levels manually with tools like Photoshop or PaintTool SAI.
Why video quality is poor on Android?
There are a number of reasons why video quality might be poor on your Android device. It could be because of the way the video was shot, or it could be because of the codecs used. It could also be because of the screen resolution, or it might just be a poor internet connection. Whatever the reason, there are a few easy ways to fix bad quality videos on Android.
Here’s what you can do:
- Download VLC Media Player and install it onto your device.
- Use the trim function in VLC to shorten clips and make them smaller so they take up less space on your phone or tablet’s memory
- Play around with different settings in VLC and see if you can get a better picture quality with these options: Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation. If not, try changing some other settings until you find one that improves the video’s quality. You may have to play around with these settings for a while before you notice any difference.
- Close out of VLC and then open the YouTube app again. Check your quality after this step – if still too low, continue adjusting settings in VLC until satisfied.